The Alumni Program is a way to provide postgraduate support through regular communication, networking and communication with each other and the developmental disabilities community.
Our Alumni Program
Graduates of the Partners in Policymaking Program are viewed as a valuable group in the State of Texas. The Texas Partners Alumni Program is an opportunity for graduates to stay connected with each other and with what is happening at the Council on Developmental Disabilities. The Alumni Program is a process to connect graduates to people and organizations who can use their Partner’s experience to create positive change. The goal of the Alumni program is for graduates to use their training in ways that enhance their own lives or the life of a family member, as well as the lives of people with disabilities in their communities. The Alumni Program is a way to provide postgraduate support through regular communication, networking and communication with each other and the developmental disabilities community.
Postgraduate Support Opportunities:
- Texas Partners Group Facebook page for their class
- Texas Partners Alumni Registrar
- Texas Partners Annual Gathering
- Texas Partners Leadership Award Program
- Opportunity to be a “Partner Spotlight” in the Partners Newsletter
- Opportunities for additional advanced training
- Network and stay connected
How Can You Participate?
Contact our Program Coordinator, Jan Brown, or come join us on social media.